The lovely Kaan from Ramen & Inglenook nominated me for the Liebster Award and I am beyond thankful for that. To see someone else who thinks my blog is worth checking out means a great deal.
The rules are as follows:
• Link back to the person who nominated you
• Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
• Display the Liebster award logo in your post
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
• Create 11 questions for the nominees
• Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
My only concern with this is that I don’t follow too many bloggers and the handful I do, have more than 200 followers so I kinda fall short on this award. 😦
However, I will continue onward and answer these thought provoking questions, which just so happens to be one of my favorite things to do. So here it goes
• If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
Curl up on the couch with my dogs and family while watching Family Feud and eating Doritos and queso.
• What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
To be blunt…my ass. It’s just so nice and plump. Won’t catch this girl with the “no ass syndrome.”
• If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
Travel. I want to travel the world. See new places. Take on new adventures. But..it cost money. Lots of money. Just let me do that for free and bam! A much more fulfilling life will be mine.
• Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
I wouldn’t necessarily say book or documentary but quotes. Quotes open your eyes to many things. They make you see things in a new light. They finally put into words all the thoughts you couldn’t say. They are so empowering with so few words.
• Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
For the first time, I’m living the present. I’ve always been thinking ahead about future things. “What if this? What if that?” and it just became a burden. It was robbing me of being able to enjoy the life that’s here and now.
• Tell me about the best vacation you’ve ever taken.
When we visited Guam for a week. While yes, it was rainy most days, the beauty of the island still was amazing. Also, having lived in Asia for several months at that point, it was a welcomed change to be able to commute in English, read things in English, and eat normal food.
• If you were going to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself?
It’s hard to say because I don’t really watch TV or movies but anything that would make me laugh.
• What is your ideal life partner like?
Funny. Goal-oriented. Mature. Caring. Driven.
• Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
Noooooo thank you! None of the above. I’m good to pass on all three.
• If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
Buy my grandparents a better, nicer house. Pay off bills. Invest some. And put the rest in savings and move down to Costa Rica or somewhere in Latin America where we could live on very little income.
• Do you have a sweet tooth or a savory tooth?
Savory. Give me chips, dip, bread, cheese, more chips, etc. I love food!
Now…on to my 11 questions: Any of my readers are more than welcome to answer.
- What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
- Do you ask enough questions, or are you happily settling for what you know already?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What makes you smile?
- What do you really love to do? Do you do it often? If you answer no, why not?
- What do you want most out of life?
- What makes you special?
- If you had to describe in a short paragraph, how would it go?
- What did life teach you yesterday?
- Where would you like to live? Why haven’t you moved?
- What are you three biggest life goals so far?